Monday, November 3, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings - The Never Ending Wordcount

Maybe I'll get to sew the rest of that bunny together today.
I'd also like more big mugs like the one in the picture.
Well, writing didn't happen yesterday. Woops?

That's ok, I got errands done with my hubby in the morning, and spent the rest of the day knitting/crocheting with a buddy while we caught up, ate pizza and watched a rather decent Russian paranormal movie.

That just means I have 4546 words to write today for NaNoWriMo in order to catch up with my personal goals.

Methinks it's a multiple mug o' tea kinda day. Brr.

Anyhoo, before I get on with more shenanigans, let's play with some word association from Luna NiƱa!

  1. Feelings:: Ice cold.
  2. Bake :: me a cake as fast as you can!
  3. Corrupt :: Gingerbread men (I'm suddenly in a Shrek watching mood)
  4. Amber :: bock (...while drinking beer, apparently)
  5. Awesome :: Thanks!
  6. Peace :: Out
  7. Benches :: pressed
  8. Sultry :: Steven
  9. Choker :: necklace
  10. Juice :: Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!