Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday - Raker

And here we have Tuesday, the day of Teasers! Today, I bring you a teaser from the short story, Raker, by Christopher Gray. I haven't had the chance to get very far with it yet, but hopefully, that'll change soonishlike.

Thanks go out to MizB over at Should be Reading for hosting Teaser Tuesdays!


" "When can we discuss this?" Emerson asked as Plato walked out into the hallway.
  "I'm sure we already have Doctor. In another universe." "

Ah, sci-fi. You're so fun.

4 comments:

  1. nice teaser :D

    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm intrigued. I want to know more about who these guys are and what they are discussing. Those are some pretty notorious names...

    Here are My Teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an intriguing teaser - there is nothing like forgetting you've been to another universe. Here is my TT https://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/11/18/teaser-tuesday-november-18/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!