Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Unconscious Mutterings - An Unsavory Start to the Week

Spike the Guard Tortoise isn't happy about the snow outside. He misses his post at the corner of our house.


If I can get my gut to calm down enough, I'll have to get some shoveling done. At least the pathway from the house to the garage, and part of our driveway. I must have eaten something that isn't agreeing with me, since I've been running to the bathroom all day today.

Ugh. I sense lots of water in my immediate future.

Anyway. It's Monday, which means Unconscious Mutterings, as provided by Luna NiƱa.


  1. Fencing :: Three Musketeers
  2. Mediocre :: My cooking
  3. 19th :: Century
  4. Candy :: Ugh. No. Nonono. No.
  5. Scorch :: and burn
  6. Allergies :: No thanks, I've had more than my fair share.
  7. Swirl :: Swirly!
  8. Level up :: FIGHT! (Cue Mortal Combat theme music)
  9. Modern :: Era
  10. Tasty :: Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!