Thursday, October 2, 2014

Why? Why? Why?

It seems I'm doing a lot of questioning, today.

Why did I think it was a good idea to start running again today, even though I still have a mild cough from that horrid virus I had last week?

Why haven't I kept up with my yoga? (Ow, my back.)

Why, folder, WHY?!

Why did I grab the home improvement folder instead of the one I'd put hubby's receipt from the dentist?

Why is it so hard to get up when my (huge) adorable Halloween kitty takes up residence in my lap?

Why, why, why don't they just list "teeth cleaning" instead of "prophylaxis" on the dental receipt? (I look at that word and think he underwent some sort of surgery.)

Why am I asking why when I need to get so much work done?!

And just to throw a wrench into things...

How did our tabby manage to lock herself in that closet?

I don't think he cares.
This blog entry has been brought to you by the letter "Q". Because Q cares about questions big and small.

4 comments:

  1. Funny post. I like the folder one the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I was laughing at myself as I was writing it. :)

      Delete

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!