Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Unconscious Mutterings - Music

Well, I ended up slacking on this blog, this weekend, so that means you folks get two, two, TWO entries for the price of one today through Wednesday, so I can catch up.

It just so happens that both of today's are games.

Without further adieu, I bring Luna NiƱa's Unconscious Mutterings!


  1. Crime :: Fighters
  2. Whoops :: Not something I want to hear my surgeon say.
  3. Lipstick :: Fiercely red
  4. Linda :: Family friend
  5. Triple :: shot latte
  6. Badge :: of honor
  7. Contempt :: of authority
  8. Stunt :: double
  9. Van :: DOWN BY THE RIVER
  10. Judge :: Judy
And because I feel like including some music, this is the song I listen to whenever I need a pick-me-up. The lyrics tell of the philosophy which has helped me get through some very dark times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!