Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Unconscious Mutterings - A Bit Random Today

Ah, nothing like the old unexpected internet outage trick to make me wonder if I'd remembered to pay the bill.

Obviously, that wasn't the problem, since I'm back in action, taking part in Luna NiƱa's Unconscious Mutterings.


  1. Candle light :: Here's hoping the power won't go out, too.
  2. Kevin :: Eastman
  3. Fireplace :: Wish I had one
  4. Pots :: and pans!
  5. Scarf :: dragon (currently making one. You can see my progress thus far here.)
  6. Colossal :: waste of time
  7. Golf :: See number 6
  8. Construction :: workers
  9. Reason :: nonsense
  10. Washington :: Monument
 And on with the to-do list we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!