So, it's with deepest regret that I must put off replying to the kind comments on Friday's entry and lose myself in the work of other Fictioneers until later.
Obviously, my brain still isn't making the right connections, so once again, I'm turning to Luna Niña for help via word association. (Yay! I found the alt code for the ñ! ALT+0241. 'Tis written down.)
- I think I love :: you, so what am I so afraid of? (...oh, no. I don't want that song stuck in my head.)
- Obsessed :: with cheese.
- Dancers :: kick high.
- Guitar :: solo
- Hurry up! :: and wait.
- Thump :: the chest. (And now I want to watch Disney's Tarzan.)
- Conquest:: of the heart.
- Lights :: Lewis Latimer! (He invented the carbon light bulb filament. Or at least invented a better process. He's credited with the filament, at least. I wrote about him and how I memorized who he is here.)
- Rose :: Tyler. (Ok, now I also want to do a Doctor Who marathon.)
- Birthday :: Getting a brother-in-law for mine.