Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fetch, kitty, fetch!

It took a while, but I've finally come to peace with the fact I'm a crazy cat lady, who lives with a crazy cat gentleman.

Or something. I don't know. What's the male equivalent of crazy cat lady?

Anyway, we have three cats. Our tuxedo cat, who we adopted as a kitten from the Humane Society around three years ago has quite the personality.

About a year ago, I noticed that he would fish left over nuggets of cat food from the other two cats' dish once they were finished. He would then "hide" under our kitchen table, stalk the piece of food lying so sinisterly on the floor before pouncing on it and batting it around the room.

It's the funniest thing to watch.

One day, I decided to see if he'd chase the food if I threw it for him. Sure enough, he went for it. He still does it today. (Pardon the cluttered coffee table. I was too lazy to clean it up before filming.)


I've never had a cat who did that before. I'm glad we found each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!