Monday, June 9, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings - Week #1

If Mondays are hard for me, and mornings are also hard for me, Monday mornings are impossible. I remember dreading them from day one. Nothing short of coffee, a cattle prod and/or extreme amounts of bribery gets me operative before noon.

Fortunately, I found this nifty meme hosted by Luna Nina to help my brain kick into gear. It's an exercise in word association, in which she provides ten words, and each blogger writes out whatever comes to mind.

http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

So, here we go!

  1. Fringe :: Factor
  2. Helicopter :: CIA, aliens, black ops, psychic soldiers, Men Who Talk To Goats
  3. Netflix :: Yes, I realize I need to update my payment method. Leave me alone. I'll update when I have the new information. I don't have the new card yet! (Guess who got an e-mail this morning.)
  4. Humor :: Available after the morning evolution has been accomplished.
  5. Niece :: Cuties.
  6. Summer ::Yaaaaaaay! It's here! I don't need to wear 32 layers to maintain body heat anymore! My toes are no longer in danger of frost bite! Yay!
  7. Crazy :: See humor.
  8. Arrival :: Jack Nicholson with an axe. "Heeeeere's Johnny!"
  9. Nipple :: Nursing. Babies. Cuddling. Bottles. Booze...maybe not all at the same time.
  10. Code :: Breakers. Wasn't that a movie? ...ooh, more government conspiracy stories, too.
Should I worry about number 9? I think booze was more in reaction to bottles than nipples.

Anyway, I'm still feeling a little subhuman. More coffee may be in order. Maybe a run?

Coffee's probably easier.

2 comments:

  1. Nipples could have to do with booze - have you ever had a Buttery Nipple? It's a shot made with butterscotch schnapps. I enjoyed this random post. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that drink. It sounds very tasty, though. Yum. I'll have to find a recipe for it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

      Glad you liked the random post. Word associations are fun, and I think I'll be doing more of them in the future.

      Delete

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!