Monday, June 16, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings #2 (Why am I conscious? Edition)

Ugh. Another Monday.
Ugh. Still sick.
Mmm...echinacea and honey tea.
And now, unconscious mutterings.

http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

  1.  Today :: I write. Then recover.
  2. Lips :: Chapped.
  3. Seethe :: with desire. (...oh, will I be attempting the romance bit to my novel this week?)
  4. Desired :: Peripheral vision (explains seethe)
  5. Patrol :: Car
  6. Nails :: Fingers, hammers, probably not a good combination.
  7. Pastry :: Dooooooooooooouggggghhhhhhhbutts!
  8. Jacket :: Unnecessary. Though, Doctor Who pulls the look off well.
  9. Button :: Cutie.
  10. Feel :: Unsavory at best.
Thanks to Luna Nina for once again providing the opportunity to take part in this fun exercise!

Stay tuned for the next installment of "Quit Coughing, You Need Those Lungs"!

2 comments:

  1. Things come around! My daughter was begging me last night for the Hitchhiker's Guide. Seems she discovered #42. After tests are finished, I am sure she will dive in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I hope she enjoys it. The books are so fantastic!

      Delete

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!