Sunday, June 1, 2014

NaBloPoMo and...ouch.

I don't know what I did to my wrist, but holy shmoly does it ever hurt, especially when I pick something up or bend it back.

So, this entry will be short. If you also read my other blog, Alternative Wiring, you'll know that last month I took part in the BlogHer event, NaBloPoMo.

I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to do it again on one of my other blogs. Since this month's theme is "Comment", I figured it'd be a good idea to get this new blog off to a strong start.

So, in addition to book reviews and whatnot, I'll also be putting entries up about comments.

As for now? I'm off the computer for the day, and hope some ice helps calm my wrist down.

NaBloPoMo June 2014

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the ideas you have to offer on commenting. Hope you feel better, soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll post an update shortly. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry about your wrist. Are you going to be juggling both blogs, or switching over to this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)

      I'll still be posting to both blogs, but Alternative Wiring won't be updated every day, anymore. It'll still be updated 3-4 times a week, though.

      Delete

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!