Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Picture Says a Thousand (Not Very Flattering) Words

Today's prompt from BlogHer is "After you leave a comment, do you go back to check and see if people responded to your comment? Why or why not?"

I used to do that fairly regularly, but not so much anymore. Usually, I'll ask for notification of follow up comments, but since starting the link ups I've been doing, I've stopped going back.

I realize comment sections are supposed to be there for conversations, but sometimes my brain just doesn't want to go in that direction. That's probably true for a lot of people.

In other news, Mercury retrograde has really been kicking my butt. I realize not everyone believes in that, and that's fine, but the chaos it supposedly brings has held true for me.

Things have been breaking down, technology hasn't been cooperating and I've just been feeling physically crummy for the past couple of days. This morning was pretty awful, though I'm starting to feel a bit better.

The headache is going away, at least. Good thing, since I have some errands to run. Hauling groceries around on foot will substitute for exercise. I mean, carrying who knows how many pounds of food for the month over two miles is physically demanding.

Boring entry.

Well, let's spice it up with an unintentionally artsy picture.

Housecleaning. Not a glamorous occupation. Not sure how people look good doing it, but I don't even try.
Goofy, isn't it? I rather like the cat. She wandered in and sat there as the camera went off, the little scene stealer.

My husband's building himself a new computer, and the case finally came in the mail yesterday. The fact it's almost half as tall as I am amused me so much that I wanted to get a comparison picture with the box.

The only way I could think of to do it was to set the timer and let it rip.

It turned out to be a great example of how I can be a colossal goofball in a smallish body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it's been approved. Thanks for dropping by!